Student Services » Federal Programs

Federal Programs

Required Postings



Trinity Independent School District (TISD) is requesting competitive sealed proposals for providing food service management services for the contract year July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024. Bid packets may be obtained at the TISD Administration Building, 101 West Jefferson, Trinity Tx, 75862, by contacting Gillian Campbell at 936-594-3569 ext.1080, or going to our website


Sealed Proposals will be received until 2:00pm on Friday April 7, 2023 at the TISD Administration Building West Jefferson, Trinity TX 75862. At which time the proposals will be opened and read aloud in the Board Room. Bid representatives are invited.

There will be a required pre-proposal meeting held on March 30th at 9:00 am at the TISD Administration Building 101 West Jefferson, Trinity, Tx 75862.


Trinity ISD reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids as deemed by the district to be in its best interest.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877- 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected] .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.