TISD SCHOOL BUS RULES
- Observe same conduct as in the classroom. The bus is an extension of the classroom.
- Be courteous, and keep voices at a minimum level.
- No profane language.
- No drinks, food or candy on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean, by using the trash can.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Stay in your seat at all times.
- Keep hands, head and feet inside the bus.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- No talking when bus is crossing railroad tracks.
- Students must be standing out at the bus stop, the driver will NOT wait on students.
- Wait until the bus stops and the door opens before approaching the bus.
- Use handrails to avoid falls.
- Get to the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive (bus times may vary due to number of students riding on any given day).
- Never walk behind the bus.
- Be sure that the bus driver can see you, and you can see the bus driver.